Liam Gallagher

Last night, Belfast Ulster Hall...someone threw a City flag on stage which he held up....to many boos. He just came back with "calm down, its only a game of football"

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

I am very proud of our celebrity fans; much rather Noel and Liam and Ricky than the ones that are associated with United. A fat,smug, newsreader anyone?

I think both Liam and Noel are great 'ambassadors' for the club. Proper Mancs who know their football and speak their minds.

As other people have said give me these two over Holmes, Keilty, Deighton, Nesbit etc all day fucking long.

SteWadda said:
mattie said:
No he hasnt but he still has to write/record/film his songs/videos to take on tour and he still has other work to do like private events and stuff like that its not all gigs.

Again I'm sorry I also didn't realise he was the only City fan who had a full time job.

The CoC states that you can't be a miserable fekker until your 100th post.

Liam and Noel are actually part of the reason I became a City fan. Supported the club in the mid 80's but when Oasis came about they became my favorite band and when I learned they were die hard City well that just further cemented my passion for the club. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Loved what he said about Balo.

Gallagher on Balo:
I think he as a big future
football focus man: at City?
No, In darts.

haha absolute classic.

SteWadda said:
BillyShears said:
Liam's a class act. Funny, watching him talk about Balo. I remember a young Liam being accused of petulance, arrogance, immaturity, etc.

Shame there's always a few haters around on Bluemoon. Liam and Noel are proper Blues. Being a supporter isn't all about turning up week in and week out - some people's lives just don't allow for it.
I loved oasis and think Liam is piss funny just don't think he can be descibed as a great fan.

Not sure he's hugely arsed what you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.