Liam Gallagher's Response To Peter Kay at The Brits

I bet Liam loves it how he hardly has to do anything and people see their arses and start crying.

Love the guy personally, makes me piss the way he carries on and the fact it annoys people is brilliant.

Mind you, the British public are still confused/angered by Lady Gaga so what can you expect?

Wait until you people see The Beatles and their hair! Then there's Bowie and his make up! You guys are in for a shock when you finally catch up with the real world.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I bet Liam loves it how he hardly has to do anything and people see their arses and start crying.

Love the guy personally, makes me piss the way he carries on and the fact it annoys people is brilliant.

Mind you, the British public are still confused/angered by Lady Gaga so what can you expect?

Wait until you people see The Beatles and their hair! Then there's Bowie and his make up! You guys are in for a shock when you finally catch up with the real world.

Hahaha ^^I love this^^

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Him and his pigmy brother are a pair of cocks....he's a shithouse and a professional Manc of the highest order, I hope he dies.

Do you just type things to get a reaction ? Why would you want someone to die ? It doesn't matter that they are City fans, whatever you think of the Gallaghers doesn't deserve that quote.

I don't know you but I have read your posts on here and I think you just love the attention which just makes you sad and pathetic.

Love Oasis, prefer Liam to Noel but Liam looked like the biggest **** on tele last night. He needs to grow up.

Blue Mist said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Him and his pigmy brother are a pair of cocks....he's a shithouse and a professional Manc of the highest order, I hope he dies.

Do you just type things to get a reaction ? Why would you want someone to die ? It doesn't matter that they are City fans, whatever you think of the Gallaghers doesn't deserve that quote.

I don't know you but I have read your posts on here and I think you just love the attention which just makes you sad and pathetic.

to be honest i also think bb2 posts a lot of things to provoke a sworded reaction, meaning he can take moral high ground.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Love Oasis, prefer Liam to Noel but Liam looked like the biggest **** on tele last night. He needs to grow up.

I bet you like sensible music like Snow Patrol and Coldplay.

I think Liam is too tame to be honest. He should have smashed his award up and had a shit on stage.

supercity36 said:
Blue Mist said:

to be honest i also think bb2 posts a lot of things to provoke a sworded reaction, meaning he can take moral high ground.

I will wait and see if he answers but saying he wished someone would die stops him from taking the moral high ground. Is BB2 on half term I wonder.

Blue Mist said:
I will wait and see if he answers but saying he wished someone would die stops him from taking the moral high ground. Is BB2 on half term I wonder.

Nope, he is hiding from Didsbury Dave after the ass-whipping DD gave him last week. He only pops up when he's sure DD is not around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.