Liam Gallagher's Response To Peter Kay at The Brits

des hardi said:
fred durst told his fans to fuck off he loves brittany. `nuff said!!!
liam is a twat- irish in ireland,english in england,manc in fookin londan!!! a world tit!
axel rose is a clown,paranoid insecure freak. he also attacked kurt cobain over a silly joke.
they are all twats-trust me,you must idolise better persons!!!!!

And all three are great people to front a band. Clearly you didn't get the jist of my post?!

Oh and I think John Terry is top as well.

SharpDressedMan said:
wrongun73 said:
im not anti gallaghers or nothing but i get the feeling some people on here idolise them because they're blues rather than the music

I like Noel

Liam is a twonk though
Agreed re. Noel. Had a chat with him in his mum's kitchen over here a couple of years back now; sound fella. Never met Liam, so I can't comment on him.

des hardi said:
are you all still on about that twat, he claimed he was irish in mayo! he s a useless toad that i would flatten if i seen him (the only blue i ever would-me thinks! )

Yeah course you would mate....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy9t2EDCNlo&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy9t2EDC ... re=related</a>

Dont like the guy but thats funny!

LG > PK.

Best Album in the last 30 years and he didn't even care he won it!
Most people are jealous of him. Especially BrooklandsBlue

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Nope, he is hiding from Didsbury Dave after the ass-whipping DD gave him last week. He only pops up when he's sure DD is not around.

No, DD is a shithouse of the highest order. I offered a charity boxing match and he ran for the hills......nice try though/

But are you on half term ? a simple question requires a simple answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.