Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

pudge

By all accounts that young lad Liam Payne of One Direction has died tonight, just 31 years old. Fell from the third story of his hotel apparently

By all accounts that young lad Liam Payne of One Direction has died tonight, just 31 years old. Fell from the third story of his hotel apparently

A Young man ruined by fame. Completely fucked up his face and now seems it's taken his life.

Was obviously one of the less talented of that group and the money and attention just brought him trouble. Some people are better off just being an ordinary "nobody".

one direction indeed... too soon?
It’s not too soon.

I’m just trying to piece it together.

You get famous. Rich. Fuck Cheryl Tweedy. Then, it seems, end your life?

What the fuck am I doing working at my age with none of that to look forward to?!

A Young man ruined by fame. Completely fucked up his face and now seems it's taken his life.

Was obviously one of the less talented of that group and the money and attention just brought him trouble. Some people are better off just being an ordinary "nobody".
What did he do to his face?
( I haven't really been following their career)

What did he do to his face?
( I haven't really been following their career)
Drastic Plastic surgery.

liam-payne-plastic-surgery-.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.