Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

Now I'm not a One Direction fan but that is a huge shock. Falling from a balcony as well, must be horrific for his friends and family.

Slipped, pushed or jumped?
Doesn't seem like anyone knows whether it is even true at the moment considering the source, but suppose it would have been denied by now if it weren't

Allthough I have to say as a non-brit, it is crazy to see how intrusive *some* british tabloids are. Already pestering his ex-fiancee for comments two hours after a report from Argentina about his death. Makes me respect the media in my home country a bit more considering something like that would be unthinkable here

Last edited:
A Young man ruined by fame. Completely fucked up his face and now seems it's taken his life.

Was obviously one of the less talented of that group and the money and attention just brought him trouble. Some people are better off just being an ordinary "nobody".

Obviously one of the less talented? Strange take. He wrote loads of their biggest hits and was the main singer.

Seems alright here. One never knows, of course, but he doesn’t seem to be on the brink of suicide.

RIP anyway, whatever has happened. A tragedy for his loved ones, both family and fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.