Libyan "rebels" show their gratitude

SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
It's called black humour.
I'm sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities.
I trust the irony is not lost on someone who regularly calls for the annihilation of jews?
Or is humour purely at your discretion?
I think you've mistaken my sincere regular calls for a new holocaust with 'humour'.
wacky.jpg
The parents of that girl need locking up because that's tantamount to child abuse to fill a kid of that age with so much hatred and ignorance.

Minds warped by religion

Time to completely withdraw from the entire region and concentrate on sorting out our own country

Perhaps we didn’t appreciate fully enough the depth of the hatred and the complexity of the problems that made the Middle East such a jungle. Perhaps the idea of a suicide car bomber committing mass murder to gain instant entry to Paradise was so foreign to our own values and consciousness that it did not create in us the concern for the marines’ safety that it should have.

In the weeks immediately after the bombing, I believe the last thing that we should do was turn tail and leave. Yet the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics forced us to rethink our policy there. If there would be some rethinking of policy before our men die, we would be a lot better off. If that policy had changed towards more of a neutral position and neutrality, those 241 marines would be alive today.

Ronald Reagan in his autobiography

ElanJo said:
Skashion said:
Reagan was far from a sage on foreign policy. In fact, he'd probably be the last person I'd be quoting. I'd sooner quote Begin, you'd learn more.

It's not about the person being quoted, it's about the quote itself.

Politics is not a bad profession .If you suceed there are plenty of rewards , if you fail you can always write a book - your truly Ronald Reagan .

We begin bombing in five minutes ?

He would of become a Communist if they were paying more money - Me:)

Unknown_Genius said:
Gotta love that smiley acid-house raving jew.

Some call him the jew cowboy, oh yeah.
Some call him the ghettomaster of love.

-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 pm --

ElanJo said:
The quote is not a sage one also.

Skashion said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Gotta love that smiley acid-house raving jew.

Some call him the jew cowboy, oh yeah.
Some call him the ghettomaster of love.

-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 pm --

ElanJo said:
The quote is not a sage one also.

I don't know what a "sage" quote would look like. The above quote may not be catchy or found in a fortune cookie but it's honest, relevant and based in reality -despite it coming from Reagan.

ElanJo said:
I don't know what a "sage" quote would look like. The above quote may not be catchy or found in a fortune cookie but it's honest, relevant and based in reality -despite it coming from Reagan.
Reality? The Middle East is not irrational to anyone who can understand its complexities, how they interact and also those who view Palestine as an injustice to be rectified rather than a peace to be negotiated. Reagan never came close because he wasn't that interested. He was the laziest President in history until Bush Jnr. Always taking days off and spending more times watching cartoons than being briefed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.