Lidl Supermarket

Heinz and HP have got their sauces bang on for donkeys years. That's why they are considered the best. I like egg on toast with HP sauce on. Daddies is an acceptable alternative but
the rest are wank IMO.
The wife swears by Hammond’s sauce

Not Richard Hammond's sauce I hope mate; )
171016-Philip-Hammond-1024x768.jpg

Heinz and HP have got their sauces bang on for donkeys years. That's why they are considered the best. I like egg on toast with HP sauce on. Daddies is an acceptable alternative but
the rest are wank IMO.
You have yet to discover Chef Irish brown sauce then. That and HP are the oonly brown sauce I will touch. Daddies is awful.

You have yet to discover Chef Irish brown sauce then. That and HP are the oonly brown sauce I will touch. Daddies is awful.
Never had it mate. Been thinking I could probably make my own top notch brown sauce. Been to Morocco recently where I ate the best dates I've ever had. The main ingredients of brown sauce is dates molasses apples raisins vinegar tamarind sugar and salt. It can't be hard to make, I'll have to try sometime.

Shopped at both, saved fortunes. Crisps are good, breakfast cereals, meat, baby stuff. Tell everyone you know with a baby - Lidl nappies are better than pampers and are way cheaper. Aldis arent as good.

I do like click and collect (well, tescos version) which doesnt appear to be available yet, which is a shame. I also enjoy a local deli for treat bits, like having a farmers market for a local shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.