Happy birthday Shady

Three points for a gift isnt too bad is it
On another age related point

I believe that growing old is inevitable but growing up is optionall

I hit 40 four years ago and I still think like a 20 year old
, Only problem is my body cant keep up

lol...ta for the kind words ;p

the win last night was a bonus and really put the icing on the cake for me

i suppose it's not too bad being 40.....that was until i got in bed last night and my missus grabbed me....i asked what she was doing, she said she wanted to know what it was like to be in bed with a 40 yr old.....BAH!!!!!!

she's only fookin 28

Ordered a cake yet?

4tvu2r.jpg

EDIT:

POSTED WRONG FCUKIN' PICTURE

THE ONE I WANTED TO USE IS TOO BIG - I'LL FIND OUT HOW TO REDUCE TO SIZE AND REPOST.

ANYWAY, THIS PIC IS FUNNY IN CONTEXT OF RYANAIR WANTING TO CHARGE FOR USE OF INFLIGHT BOGS.

MY INTENYION HAD BEEN TO START FRESH THREAD WITH IT

bluereddish said:
Ordered a cake yet?

4tvu2r.jpg

EDIT:

THE ONE I WANTED TO USE IS TOO BIG - I'LL FIND OUT HOW TO REDUCE TO SIZE AND REPOST.

ANYWAY, THIS PIC IS FUNNY IN CONTEXT OF RYANAIR WANTING TO CHARGE FOR USE OF INFLIGHT BOGS.

epic_fail.jpg

atbmcfc said:
bluereddish said:
Ordered a cake yet?

4tvu2r.jpg

EDIT:

epic_fail.jpg

Can't reduce jpeg but here's the link

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.londoncake.com/images/002531%20Life%20Begins%20at%2040%20Birthday%20Cake.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.londoncake.com/images/002531 ... 20Cake.jpg</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.