lifts needed from manc to goodison n back for 5 people???

gidge

im wonderin if ther is anyone hu cud possibly help us out with a lift for 5 of us to goodison, we live in and around cheadle in stockport but are willin to head to manc city centre if needed. obviously not a free lift!

if this is too difficult then even a lift from goodison to lime street wud be quality as otherwise its an hour walk! n two of us need to get back before 7.30ish! hope someone can help. rly appreciate a message back, thanks!

i no its the best way, but last year i went anfield n it took us ages to get back to lime street, we cudnt get a taxi anywher! lol im gna look at local taxi companies around ther!

felixbg said:
trains quickest way :/ ... just get a taxi to and from goodison back to limestreet, wont cost you more than £2 each and trains only about £8

Manchester picc to kirkdale 10 minute walk to goodison( pubs on route ) being using this route for years cant understand why more dont use this route.Trains every 10 minutes from central station 5 minutes from lime street £9.90.Use it lot better than taxis and buses and walking.

iv jus looked on national rail website it ses thers work happenin on wat they call the 'liverpool loop' which means thers not gna be trains runnin from liverpool central to kirkdale, jus buses. n personaly i wudnt have a clue which bus to get!!!

log on cheadle blues.co.uk click on travel to matches, there were spaces available at last sundays meeting worth a try,contact number on page cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.