Liga Portugal Thread - 2023/2024

Porto struggled again and needed a 90th minute goal to tie VS Arouca at home. Game ended 1-1.

Braga and Sporting played out a very tough 1-1 draw.

The game felt very winnable but a point away to Braga is not the end of the world.

Heading into the international break the points look like this.

Sporting- 10pts
Porto- 10pts
Benfica- 9pts
Braga- 4pts (1 game in hand)

Braga one there game in hand yesterday by beating Moreirense 3-2 away from home. Braga came back from 2-1 down winning the in the 90th minute.

Received a Benfica shirt today (sorry @Sporting1906) with Otamendi on the back. It was a drunken DHGate purchase a couple of weeks ago.

Still one of my favourite players, unfairly maligned in my opinion. Was exposed for a lack of pace at times but was phenomenal during the centurions season.

Received a Benfica shirt today (sorry @Sporting1906) with Otamendi on the back. It was a drunken DHGate purchase a couple of weeks ago.

Still one of my favourite players, unfairly maligned in my opinion. Was exposed for a lack of pace at times but was phenomenal during the centurions season.

Otamendi was a decent player for City , enjoy the shirt .

Haha good player !

I still remember when he was coming though at Porto and I was pretty shocked to see him go on to play for Benfica.

FC Porto with yet another very unconvincing win, this time vs Estrela Amadora (1-0). I truly don’t understand how Porto have this many points. Surely the luck has to run out eventually ?

Yesterdays Results:

SC Farense defeated SC Braga 3-1

SL Benfica defeat Vizela 2-1 away from home

Very convincing 3-0 for Sporting vs Moreirense.

Gyokeres and Hjulmand were absolutely brilliant this game!

How many freaking times is Porto going to score a 90th minute winner this season ???

These twats have gain 12+ points !! With these late goals. Not to mention the NARROW wins with goal line clearances.

Destiny had to be on there sides.

This is so annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.