Lights Out - Part 2 (Club Officials Please Read)

Freestyler

Obviously someone from the club saw what we said and they didn't play the backing song,

I just think it would of been better if they let us sing like they did for 2 minutes, then play right here, right now in the dark for a minute, then bang the lights on when the players come out the tunnel.

Re: Lights Out - Part 2

i thought it was spot on tonight, once we get used to it the singing will get louder.

I don't think I've ever heard a better rendition of Blue Moon at COMS.

I'm sure that the Chelsea team MUST have heard it and been affected slightly by it. I'm not saying for a minute that it was responsible for the victory. But surely the Chelsea players were in the tunnel, looking out to a dark stadium and listening to that must have felt slightly nerved. Every little helps.

it's brilliant

let's keep it going

ell said:
Only problem is, it only works at night matches!

Derrr you simply turn the lights ON in summer.

Jees I cant believe you couldnt figure that one out.

;-)

Trigger said:
Just to let you know it was supposed to have been a one off against Arsenal, however our chairman thought it was brilliant and requested it happen again. Shame the Bluemoon projection did not happen.
Let's keep it for all night games! ;)

A lot of people ( me included) expected the bluemoon spot light trick when the lights went out. We thought it hadn't worked?

The bluemoon song was great though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.