"Like" Button

hilts said:
Bristol-Blue said:
i'll just post that big fuck off image everywhere i "like" a post until a button is introduced.

you can pull on your penis and stamp your feet as well it wont make any difference
images

I'll see your, 'Like,' button and raise you an, 'Infantile Shite,' button plus a, 'Crazy Frog,' ringtone that goes off every time a new post is made in The Cellar in ten threads of your choosing.

sweynforkbeard said:
I'll see your, 'Like,' button and raise you an, 'Infantile Shite,' button plus a, 'Crazy Frog,' ringtone that goes off every time a new post is made in The Cellar in ten threads of your choosing.

how about the harlem shake song in the background all the time while on the site?

Bristol-Blue said:
sweynforkbeard said:

how about the harlem shake song in the background all the time while on the site?

Fair suggestion but I'd prefer the Shake And Vac advert song.

No this place will become a play ground for narcissists, won't be long before people are PMing eachother asking for an exchange of likes on each other posts.

I am all for a good old fashioned "Top post". Words mean more than a click surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.