Like father like son cowards

Who are the blokes in the hi-vis vests? From what I can see, one is stood back watching what's going on, and the other seems to be stopping another bloke from going across to perhaps stop some bloke knocking fuck out of a woman.

Oh, and I thought gangsters only hit their own? You know, that Krays type defence.

malg said:
Who are the blokes in the hi-vis vests? From what I can see, one is stood back watching what's going on, and the other seems to be stopping another bloke from going across to perhaps stop some bloke knocking fuck out of a woman.

Oh, and I thought gangsters only hit their own? You know, that Krays type defence.

The woman's family may have a thing or 2 to say...

Are these the same scruffy twats who used to run doors in North Manc?

malg said:

Amateur door lads. In my time, we would have rounded them rather than deal with the front first.

No chance that would've happened when I was working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.