Limerick vs City

Might be worthwhile getting a few lads to do RSC in and we claim insurance pay out.

I am not surprised no one wants him. Embarrassing.

CTID101 said:
Might be worthwhile getting a few lads to do RSC in and we claim insurance pay out.

I wouldn't go as far as phyisical violence against him, but he has not done enough to impress any clubs that were interested signing him.

carlos92 said:
CTID101 said:

I wouldn't go as far as phyisical violence against him, but he has not done enough to impress any clubs that were interested signing him.

Limerick could be interested at the right price.

B3nStr0ng said:
Any news on why Nasri went off early?

And why no Silva and Balo?

I was at the game and he signaled to the bench that he wanted to be taken off so maybe he was carrying a knock.

clichy gael‏@gael_22

How sad to see "bananas thrown on the pitch" tonight... Knowing people around the world need food

Sad if true.....

FantasyIreland said:
clichy gael‏@gael_22

How sad to see "bananas thrown on the pitch" tonight... Knowing people around the world need food

Sad if true.....

Horrible cunts.

salfordpaul said:
no prem club should ever grace their ground again if this is true!

Not fair mate! So all the rest have to suffer because of one idiot who may not have even been a home supporter.
Hopefully there would have been decent fans who witnessed it and turn the scumbag in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.