Limerick vs City

LoveCity said:
Daniel McDonnell ‏@McDonnellDan
Man City team to face Limerick here in Thomond. Pantilimon, Boyata, Lescott, Evans, Clichy, Milner, Evans, Nasri, Suarez, Dzeko, McGivern

He lists Evans twice, so someone is missing there.

Only concern is not a single minute of game time for Silva or Mario before the Community Shield, no chance they will be fully operational for the start of the season.

BTW what channel is this on as LiveOnlineFooty say they will be showing it.

They shipped Dzeko from Germany to Ireland in one night just to play an extra friendly? I thought the whole point of this friendly was to accommodate the Euro players who are behind on fitness..

greasedupdeafguy said:
LoveCity said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
How is the quality of liveonlinefooty compared to other streaming websites?

Fantastic quality, they even have HD streams for some games. Never had a problem with them, well worth the money.
Cheers will probably get it
I use it all the time and will be using it in half an hour.

pweyhe said:
LoveCity said:
Daniel McDonnell ‏@McDonnellDan
Man City team to face Limerick here in Thomond. Pantilimon, Boyata, Lescott, Evans, Clichy, Milner, Evans, Nasri, Suarez, Dzeko, McGivern

He lists Evans twice, so someone is missing there.

Only concern is not a single minute of game time for Silva or Mario before the Community Shield, no chance they will be fully operational for the start of the season.

BTW what channel is this on as LiveOnlineFooty say they will be showing it.

They shipped Dzeko from Germany to Ireland in one night just to play an extra friendly? I thought the whole point of this friendly was to accommodate the Euro players who are behind on fitness..

Dzeko been injured needs game time

Santa Cruz again, Adebayor gets to put his feet up... AGAIN! What's going on with him? Pretty good team though considering we played yesterday with most of the starters.

so I guess there's no chance of seeing Silva playing in the CS.

LoveCity said:
Santa Cruz again, Adebayor gets to put his feet up... AGAIN! What's going on with him? Pretty good team though considering we played yesterday with most of the starters.

Eh<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:48 pm --<br /><br />
Akai said:
so I guess there's no chance of seeing Silva playing in the CS.

Why

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.