"Limericks Bar Dortmund"

bluesharx

For anyone interested going to Dortmund for the friendly.

I have just spoken to the owner/manager of the bar, he said he will open up early from 11am as opposed to the normal 5pm opening time on the day of the game for us city fans, told him there could be around 40 to 50 of us (just a guess on my part) and we want to mingle with Dortmund fans also, said we have city fans in Germany who recommended his bar and he was well up for it. Any blues who are in Dortmund a day or 2 before the game could you drop in and remind him !!!! do`nt want a `typical` city moment when we get there.

That place will look good with flags and banners hanging from the roof garden terrace bar onto the main strasse.
CHEERS bluesharx

ps my wife is much improved and raring to go, still needs an op but it will have to wait ;)

Blueshark you are a legend fellor! Yeah sounds good, a few of them mentioned this bar when dortmund originally got announced. Should've asked for a deal on the beer ha ha! Blues on tour! I think we need to get a roll call on this thread to get a good idea of numbers, so blues post if you're coming! There's going to be 4 of us there from droylsden!

simonwood123 said:
Blueshark you are a legend fellor! Yeah sounds good, a few of them mentioned this bar when dortmund originally got announced. Should've asked for a deal on the beer ha ha! Blues on tour! I think we need to get a roll call on this thread to get a good idea of numbers, so blues post if you're coming! There's going to be 4 of us there from droylsden!

Four from the city centre. Get in about 2pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.