"Limericks Bar Dortmund"

mrksdawn19 said:
How do we let the Dortmund fans know that the bar is opening 6 hours early and that we want them to join the party?
When I spoke to the owner I said we wanted to mix with the Dortmund fans, he said "for sure we have Dortmund fans in our pub" but if anyone has a link to a forum over there let em know, just one thing can we keep it level and friendly, if anyone wants to have a go at the hermans can they PLEASE go somewhere else, I`ve done the 70`s and 80`s do`nt want any more.

bluesharx said:
mrksdawn19 said:
How do we let the Dortmund fans know that the bar is opening 6 hours early and that we want them to join the party?
When I spoke to the owner I said we wanted to mix with the Dortmund fans, he said "for sure we have Dortmund fans in our pub" but if anyone has a link to a forum over there let em know, just one thing can we keep it level and friendly, if anyone wants to have a go at the hermans can they PLEASE go somewhere else, I`ve done the 70`s and 80`s do`nt want any more.[

Totally agree,
plus, I was born in Germany so my missus callls me German

SS111 said:
2 more coming over, staying in Dusseldorf monday to Friday and will be in Dortmund all day Wednesday ;-)

4 of us staying in Dusseldorf on the Weds and Thurs night....do you fancy a get together in Dusseldorf on the Weds afternoon and travel across to Limericks Bar together.

Otherwise, will be 4 of us in Limericks on the Weds anyway now. Good call getting something sorted for a singalong with the locals....good times!

It's coming on blues I'm well looking forward to the dortmund trip now! Like sharky said, if we can get 50 plus blues there it will be a right laugh! Also, I think more will turn up on the day through word of mouth! Would be nice if they put some German delicatessants on too :-)<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm --<br /><br />Also we bought a flag the other day, just debating on what to print on it now! Any suggestions welcome :-)

tazmancblue said:
SS111 said:
2 more coming over, staying in Dusseldorf monday to Friday and will be in Dortmund all day Wednesday ;-)

4 of us staying in Dusseldorf on the Weds and Thurs night....do you fancy a get together in Dusseldorf on the Weds afternoon and travel across to Limericks Bar together.

Otherwise, will be 4 of us in Limericks on the Weds anyway now. Good call getting something sorted for a singalong with the locals....good times!

I'm going with ss111. can meet up yes mate :)
the more bluemooners together the better.
gonna be a good trip. I've got the european buzz again :)

simonwood123 said:
It's coming on blues I'm well looking forward to the dortmund trip now! Like sharky said, if we can get 50 plus blues there it will be a right laugh! Also, I think more will turn up on the day through word of mouth! Would be nice if they put some German delicatessants on too :-)

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm --

Also we bought a flag the other day, just debating on what to print on it now! Any suggestions welcome :-)
How about `sillycountry on tour mcfc` for the flag ;)

Arrive in Dusseldorf tues 3/3/10 should be ready to hit the Alstadt (old town) about 10pm so if anyone staying in D`dorf can suggest a pub if you want a meet up, we leave home at 2pm to catch the flight, post it or pm me on here.

`ein stein prosit`...........at least thats what we used to say in the beer keller on piccadilly.

simonwood123 said:
It's coming on blues I'm well looking forward to the dortmund trip now! Like sharky said, if we can get 50 plus blues there it will be a right laugh! Also, I think more will turn up on the day through word of mouth! Would be nice if they put some German delicatessants on too :-)

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm --

Also we bought a flag the other day, just debating on what to print on it now! Any suggestions welcome :-)

Some of them currywurst would be mint....i do like a German sausage with me bier

Yah das est gut blues sounds good! Were gona get there at about 9am weds morning and get straight on it! Flying back thurs night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.