Limewire gone!!!

manimanc said:
aphex said:
ever thought about buying your music?

people work hard and put their heart and soul into their music

i wouldn't dream of stealing something, unless i can't find it in the shop's.
the money these footballers are on and we got somebody on here complaining that how dare we download a song for free that might cost 78p....this country is the dearest from buying petrol to buying a loaf so if i can get something for free i say fuck em.....

a pathetic excuse

indefensible.

Limewire, etc, still exist?

BitTorrent. Welcome to the 21st century.

If anyone wants an invite to demonoid, let me know.

aphex said:
manimanc said:
the money these footballers are on and we got somebody on here complaining that how dare we download a song for free that might cost 78p....this country is the dearest from buying petrol to buying a loaf so if i can get something for free i say fuck em.....

a pathetic excuse

indefensible.
of course it is,how stupid of me,some people on here are really up theirselves,how high is your horse?

manimanc said:
aphex said:
a pathetic excuse

indefensible.
of course it is,how stupid of me,some people on here are really up theirselves,how high is your horse?

high horse..?

there are a lot of musicians who suffer because of it

but that's ok, it's only their livelihoods eh.

aphex said:
manimanc said:

high horse..?

there are a lot of musicians who suffer because of it

but that's ok, it's only their livelihoods eh.
i love my music pal and unfortunately it`s a dog eat dog world and i am looking out for number 1 and yep it`s a shame that musicians get ripped off because naughty little boys like me illegally download music but it doesn`t even scratch the surface of the fact that every minute of every day this country shafts every fucker that lives on this wonderful island of ours.....so maybe next time i fill my car up and it`s £1.25 a gallon my first thought obviously will be about these poor musicians who are trying to make an honest living...bless em...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.