Limited Edition 93:20 / Ardwick trainers

These went on sale this morning at 9am.
I mananged to grab a pair after the school run.
Number 80 of 125. Anybody else got hold of a pair? What number are yours?

I got a pair this morning, Number 47 of 125, from the City store. They are a lovely trainer...not sure I want to wear them though.

I was in Manchester on Saturday and the shoe shop Size? Had them. They got 80 pairs and the City store 45 pairs.
They looked amazing but I’d want to wear them. The gold print would wear off fast so they are really for collectors.
I bought a pair of the Adidas ‘City’ Zurich shoes instead and they were not much cheaper but leather so will wear better for longer.
They come with Sky Blue laces too ;)
a1e2b1569cafdeddbbf1eddfaa625cf6.jpg

a7d13d6dc8cf132cc20abc04e7f4d89a.jpg

Totally agree though I managed to get the 125 years shirt. All bollox creating some sort of poncey scene. Fckin produce the trainers so ordinary City fans can buy them rather than in the know hipsters. State of em at the launch party, all Northern Quarter cool, give me strength
Agreed mate.... I don’t give a shit about the exclusive branding. If they want to go to that level, then they can sell a limited edition supa dupa special pair made from a mixture of Swales and Clive Wilson’s pubic hemp and sell them for squillions. But the 125 years belong to the fans and therefore should be available to all fans that have kept this club going till the real boss took over.

Love the 93.20 style and gutted not available to a fan who has gained more than 125 stitches for supporting our club.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.