Limited edition mars caramel

Ammy said:
BlueinCumbria said:
Ammy said:
:0
Just imagine how excited you would be if Rita Ora got pregnant and craved these..

ooooh....that is just pure filth.....safely stored in the 'bank'....i owe you a depraved fantasy sometime...

You genuinely scare me...

hahaha.....i only say what many think....try the mars and you will appreciate the gunk.....honestly itll be like muff diving a pregnant vanessa feltz

BlueinCumbria said:
Ammy said:
BlueinCumbria said:
Just had one.....absolute quality treat. It has the consistency of a pregnant ladys vagina.....thick...gunky and tastier than your average mars bar/unpregnant vagina....might post this review direct to mars....i sense an advert opportunity

:0
Just imagine how excited you would be if Rita Ora got pregnant and craved these..

ooooh....that is just pure filth.....safely stored in the 'bank'....i owe you a depraved fantasy sometime...

can i offer to help you along? maybe Rita 'carries' her caramel mars bar in a special way whilst she goes to the papershop for your monthly magazine. can you imagine the dillema it's be all in by the time she got back? especially if it was a summer day.

SWP's back said:
Ammy said:
SWP's back said:
Did you go to Stoke away ammy?

No, why, did I miss Rita Ora or free Mars Bars?
Thought I may have say near you.

No idea who it was a touched up now.

Sorry I missed it!
Dortmund at home? I'll wear a carnation so you know it's my arse...

BlueinCumbria said:
Ammy said:
BlueinCumbria said:

hahaha.....i only say what many think....try the mars and you will appreciate the gunk.....honestly itll be like muff diving a pregnant vanessa feltz

What has been seen, cannot be unseen...

SWP's back said:
Ammy said:
SWP's back said:
Thought I may have say near you.

No idea who it was a touched up now.

Sorry I missed it!
Dortmund at home? I'll wear a carnation so you know it's my arse...
Which stand again?

That's too easy...you'll have to find my carnation and my arse (and then get past my brother and my knee-jerk reaction to punch anyone who touches me 'by mistake')...

BlueinCumbria said:
Ammy said:
BlueinCumbria said:

I always imagined what it'd be like slurping her vertical bacon sandwich, these Mars things that good you say? Smooth, velvety and whelk free?

BlueinCumbria said:
Just had one.....absolute quality treat. It has the consistency of a pregnant ladys vagina.....thick...gunky and tastier than your average mars bar/unpregnant vagina....might post this review direct to mars....i sense an advert opportunity

You sure your not thinking of a Milky Bar that you bought for the baby and forgot to give them and had been sat on for the last three hours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.