Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

heads up to those that bought one, City just rang to tell me I don’t actually have one and I’ve been refunded!

They’re offering discounts to say sorry, I didn’t haggle but be interesting to see what they’d be willing to offer if others do, they said it has affected nearly 100 people

Affected nearly 100 people. It's unbelievable that in this day and age, we still cant get the simplest of things right. If it's not the ticket office, it's the shop.

Still awaiting a call from a so called manager who I insisted give me a call back about the matter. It won't be a very pleasant afternoon for them if they bother to ring.

Also the thing is I had it up through the link they sent me on 3 devices. Not on a single one of them was anything showing from 7.45 until 8 when i refreshed.So if it was before 8 it was selective. I even had someone at the shop and told them to leave it cos I sorted it online.

The girl who set up the Shanghai supporters club had hers before we’d even been informed when they were on sale, not that anyone will be surprised by that.

Also the thing is I had it up through the link they sent me on 3 devices. Not on a single one of them was anything showing from 7.45 until 8 when i refreshed.So if it was before 8 it was selective. I even had someone at the shop and told them to leave it cos I sorted it online.

This is interesting because I couldn't get on the site using my personal phone but I could when using my work one.

I ordered at approx 7.45am. My dad ordered one before 8am from Portugal.

This is interesting because I couldn't get on the site using my personal phone but I could when using my work one.

I ordered at approx 7.45am. My dad ordered one before 8am from Portugal.

I had it up on phone, Ipad and Mac. All through the link city sent through email with the register your interest thing.

The girl who set up the Shanghai supporters club had hers before we’d even been informed when they were on sale, not that anyone will be surprised by that.

Interesting thing with hers is it looks like the replica and not the authentic one although it is in the limited edition packaging.

The material looks wrong and it says regular fit in the photos. Also doesn't look like there is a label with the number of the shirt out of 1894.

I was going to post about this yesterday. I received an email confirmation of order at 8.01 for Collectors Shirt, Shirt and Trainers. Still haven't received any of the items even the order confirmation said in stock. Checked my order progress and saying as part cancelled with the Collectors Shirt taken off. Not received any email or phone call to apologise for being an absolute useless fucking set up and that my order may or may not be with me. But thanks for the £240 we have this sat in our bank account.

When the 125 stuff went on sale last thursday at 8am, I purchased two items at approx 8:10; the T7 jacket and the replica shirt (the authentic was out of my payscale). The sale seemed to go through okay, nothing flagged up as being unavailable/sold out. Having not received any confirmation email, I went onto the official site the next day to check how the order was was progressing. "Order cancelled" with my money refunded. I got on the phone to them and asked why the order was cancelled. The items were sold out, I was told. So, how did my order go through okay on the thursday morning, I asked. I got not much more than a verbal shrug of the shoulders. On the pitch, we've made giant steps forward in the last decade (you could say "massive"). Off the pitch though, there's still aspects of the club that are "typical City".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.