Limited edition umbro t- shirts in City store

jimharri said:
SouthStand211 said:
3774433133_08c0e1cfe9.jpg
Have to say that although the third kit looks the canine's testicles, that looks 'orrible. It'd look better if the sash was full length. As it is, it's neither one thing nor the other. Just my opinion, that's all.
*prepares for incoming*

agree. tbh the packaging they come in is better that the shirts themselves. if you're a lover of vinyl then it'll appeal coz it's like a 12"/LP- but with a tshirt in it! best ones are the bluemoon or bee imo.

There is a light said:
Tevez is definitely the Page 7 fella this year.

he was bought coz of his good PR- showing other people who poured pans of boiling milk over themselves aged 18 months old, that they too can be models.

maineroad68 said:
There is a light said:
Tevez is definitely the Page 7 fella this year.

he was bought coz of his good PR- showing other people who poured pans of boiling milk over themselves aged 18 months old, that they too can be models.

I don't know what way to take that... Do you mean I shouldn't be commenting on someone who scarred themselves in such tragic circumstances? If so, it was honestly tounge in cheek and not a venom filled comment but you are right in what you say.

If not you have made me think about it anyway!

There is a light said:
maineroad68 said:

I don't know what way to take that... Do you mean I shouldn't be commenting on someone who scarred themselves in such tragic circumstances? If so, it was honestly tounge in cheek and not a venom filled comment but you are right in what you say.

no! not at all! wasn't having a pop at you, pal. my attempt at a humour! :)

Got my Bluemoon one the other week - everyone thought I was wearing it coz of the Moon landings anniversary - derrrrrrrrr.

My sleeve says No 1 of 500. Wasn't sure if this was legit or whether they all said that. Anyone got any different numbers?

Mental_blue said:
Got my Bluemoon one the other week - everyone thought I was wearing it coz of the Moon landings anniversary - derrrrrrrrr.

My sleeve says No 1 of 500. Wasn't sure if this was legit or whether they all said that. Anyone got any different numbers?

all say 1 0f 500 which is the only shit thing- should have said 2 of, 3 of etc..I suppose literally speaking it is one of 500!

maineroad68 said:
There is a light said:

no! not at all! wasn't having a pop at you, pal. my attempt at a humour! :)

Ha, I must be getting paranoid, I'm hearing the voices again!

It was the baby bit that got me coming over all guilty - call me a soft arse if you like!!

maineroad68 said:
Mental_blue said:

all say 1 0f 500 which is the only shit thing- should have said 2 of, 3 of etc..I suppose literally speaking it is one of 500!

Cheers. Figured as much. Not bothered really coz I think the shirt is the dogs. Wouldn't normally pay £20 for a Tee but I think it was well worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.