Lingerie

The thread needs...

33b0ihh.jpg

24gn89i.jpg

2hyzcsj.jpg

Blumers Bloomers said:
Ted Baker have recently brought out a really good underwear range. Available at Debenhams, not massively overpriced and will definitely go down well at Christmas.

No need to thank me

ive just had a peek .. not keen

Blumers Bloomers said:
Ted Baker have recently brought out a really good underwear range. Available at Debenhams, not massively overpriced and will definitely go down well at Christmas.

No need to thank me

Really? If My husband gave me underwear for Christmas, he be trying to beat the dogs to eat his dinner out their dish.

rickmcfc said:
At work until late, but she will slip into these when she returns. Guess who picked them?

[bigimg]http://i48.tinypic.com/fuv283.jpg[/bigimg]

Did you really post a pic of your wife's underwear on an open forum????

She would fuckin kill you if she found out...

Technically Ammy as she hadn't received them yet they were still his. No use to him or nowt but technicality wins the day

I was quite shocked when I saw that to be fair

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Technically Ammy as she hadn't received them yet they were still his. No use to him or nowt but technicality wins the day

I was quite shocked when I saw that to be fair

Damn those technicalities...

Ammy said:
rickmcfc said:
At work until late, but she will slip into these when she returns. Guess who picked them?

[bigimg]http://i48.tinypic.com/fuv283.jpg[/bigimg]

Did you really post a pic of your wife's underwear on an open forum????

She would fuckin kill you if she found out...

1) she isn't my wife

2) I wear them as well so they are partly mine.

2sheikhs said:
I bought mrs 2sheikhs one of these about 10 years ago. She had to take it off because it was grazing my skin with it's little hooks when we were thrashing about.

Are you a some sort of fresh water fish?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.