Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn’t really thought of it before but imagine if they try to replace Messi by chasing Salah. I might pass out with glee

I love your thinking. But didn't the horrible scouse bastards insert some clause when the sold them Coutinho, that they couldn't pursue anymore of their players without there being some odd price hike or something.

However, it's just fine for them to continually pillage Southampton for half their team.

I don't like this new reports about Messi going in to training and all on Sunday/Monday as he doesn't want sanctions by club? If he has sent I'm Out fax, then what does he care ...
Exactly....why upset the applecart and then turn up for training? He sounds as if he is well pissed at them so why on earth would he suddenly comply?

Was replying to someone about him going to PSG. I don't think Neymar and Mbappe will be happy if Messi joins them because he will take all the limelight off them. Neymar in particular.

I am buzzing if he joins us, I don't see any issues. We don't have any mard arses like Neymar to appease.
Neymar absolutely wanted to go back to Barca last year. He is a good friend of Messi.
There are also a lot of reports about Messi wanting Neymar back. Their group of friends wanted him much more than Griezmann.

Mbappé just wants to win. Messi gives you more chance to win.

I don't even understand why PSG is in the conversation though when it is clear Messi wants City and only City. Same thing happened with high profile players like Cristiano Ronaldo (Juve had no competition) and Neymar (PSG had no competition for his signing).

Messi has made his choice.

Of course they would,it hasnt stopped them doing it on any of our flair players,he is just another player that makes the game harder for them
The difference is he would not just one of our flair players, any manager or player who crocked him would be vilified universally.

Neymar absolutely wanted to go back to Barca last year. He is a good friend of Messi.
There are also a lot of reports about Messi wanting Neymar back. Their group of friends wanted him much more than Griezmann.

Mbappé just wants to win. Messi gives you more chance to win.

I don't even understand why PSG is in the conversation though when it is clear Messi wants City and only City. Same thing happened with high profile players like Cristiano Ronaldo (Juve had no competition) and Neymar (PSG had no competition for his signing).

Messi has made his choice.

See you in the 2021 CL final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.