Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do city pursue this saga ?

I don’t want them on this too long we have other areas that need sorting. Put the offer down & say take it or leave it.

I would love messi but he’s past his best. Get 2 years out of him at best so the club need to get this transfer window right

would you call 24 hours a saga?
I’d guess a little longer..

Barcelona agreed to put in the clause in his contract allowing him to leave for free. Now that he`s actually trying to use it, they start acting like dickheads. Just fuck off

Saga?

It's been running for a tad over 24 hours lol.

season starts in a couple of weeks I just don’t want the club taking focus off what players we really need. Messi deal will alter everything & we ain’t got time to piss around waiting on messi & Barcelona issues :-) plus it feels like years of a saga with city & messi! Lol

Interesting reasoning.

I would have thought it more likely Pep will extend his contract with us, influenced by the chance to manage Messi.
My reasoning isn't that interesting.

I just think Pep maybe thinking "been there done that" as regards Messi.

Brilliant player without doubt, but Isn't Pep more about team ethics now rather than individuals.

Thought City had moved away from luxury signings and we're looking at hardworking players on the same level.

Only my opinion and I expect others to disagree with this.

Barcelona agreed to put in the clause in his contract allowing him to leave for free. Now that he`s actually trying to use it, they start acting like dickheads. Just fuck off

Going to be interesting regarding this clause. Messi's camp say due to covid and the season running late, the clause stands

Bartomeu and the board say nope it expired on june 10th

Our club is playing it savvy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.