Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, you can tell the kids have all just rolled at their beds after playing their Xbox's all night. The Aguero joke, broken leg joke and Groundhog Day bollocks have already been noted as tedious now and create a load of shit others have to trawl through.

plus Messi tweeted if the shit didn’t stop then he’s not joining. I’d provide proof but it was in Spanish and now deleted so?

Maybe because we get accused the most for breaching FFP. We’ve been scrutinised ever since 2010. Just look at our recent court case, UEFA found us guilty over some doctored emails. No other team has to go through the shit we have. Sorry if we’re all a bit sensitive over FFP, but at the same time, fuck off.

Quite beyond the doctored emails the list of accusations regarding false accounting and corruption were a disgrace - if any of CFG's or Etihad's Execs had done any of the things UEFA accused them of and found them guilty of they'd all have been in serious legal, regulatory and ethical 'hot water' and never worked again. I think we all got a bit lost in the scale of the punishment but in some ways it was the seriousness of the accusations that was most damning - UEFA tried (and failed) to throw the kitchen sink at us - such was their desire to rid us from the top table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.