Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was confirmed he is in Spain. And he can get tested when he comes back so doesn't have to quarantine
someone posted an instagram pic of him with a copper last night saying he was in barca - clearly it could have been an old photo however

Edit - see above

Says the date and time on it but not being an instragram user I dont know if its possible to change/fake that

A side element to all this is the apparent doubts in the dressing room about Guardiola after the Lyon game.

If we can close this and the public message is that Pep was what drew Messi, I think that will destroy those doubts. The excitement among those players must be fever pitch.

Not sure of the exact wording. I have a feeling I have seen something which specified the 10th June 2020 which makes it more problematic.

it can’t give an exact date as it was inserted in his last contract extension 6 years ago. It’s allegedly 30 days after the champions league final. The June date has come from the final usually being in June but in this season it was August. Barça are arguing that the dates always been June so this is no different but FIFA did advise all clubs to amend contracts accordingly to cause as little disruption as possible to all parties.

Sounds legit and stands up what I know.

May I ask if there is any info on who goes out because of Messi coming in? Surely there is a shortage of foreign spots and so far we haven't made sales of Otamendi, Zinchenko or whoever else is taking up an extra spot.

Ferran filled up David's spot, Aké is home grown, Bravo's spot probably going to Steffen, is it Sané's spot? But also Koulibaly could be coming.

That is only when they a participating in matches

No it isn't.

There have been literally dozens of stories about this in the last week. Like Sterling getting tested when he got back from Jamaica, or Chelsea having 8 positive tests this week, not to mention the literal photo proof of Pep being in Barcelona last night.

May I ask if there is any info on who goes out because of Messi coming in? Surely there is a shortage of foreign spots and so far we haven't made sales of Otamendi, Zinchenko or whoever else is taking up an extra spot.

Ferran filled up David's spot, Aké is home grown, Bravo's spot probably going to Steffen, is it Sané's spot? But also Koulibaly could be coming.

Zinchenko, Garcia, Ota - all presumed to be leaving (Garcia may class as HG however - not sure)

That is only when they a participating in matches

If Pep had to self-isolate for two weeks when he got back from Barcelona...

He wouldn't be in Barcelona. It really is that simple. He starts work at the Etihad in a couple of days.

Zinchenko, Garcia, Ota - all presumed to be leaving (Garcia may class as HG however - not sure)
Haven't really heard any shouts on Zinchenko other than people actually wanting him gone after those statements from his wife and him. Seen maybe one link with Napoli but that's it, I'd rather keep Angeliño and sell Zinchenko, would free up a foreign spot and impact nothing if someone is bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.