Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will stay at Barca they will offer to messi new contract for life that you will not be able to reject and with promises of a new president in the new elections and there will be a deep restoration, this is the feeling here in the Catalan city, and also the Influence of the family who love life in Catalonia, especially the children are 20 years seated in Catalan life, it will be a situation that will be turning his head many times, Barcelona gave him everything, only God will know what will happen in the end. I would love to see Messi in the premier with the city and guardiola but I think that cannot happen, he is more than an idol, there are two generations that have given us many unforgettable moments, it would be a beautiful finis story, I would not emotionally want to be in his situation, but If he is really forced to go out, it whant Manchester City, my heart is in pieces for 14 years living it live at home and many times abroad, it will be what it will be ....SORRY my inglis.

Rag.

So many Rags and Dippers creating fake "Catalan" accounts these days - imagine being such a saddo that you legit have time for that shit

Calm down everyone ...

We are Manchester City ... whether someone like it or not, and whether our own fans believe it or not ... we are the biggest club in world football today backed by the wealthiest and most shrewd owners and run by the utmost professionals in charge in Soriano, Tixki and Khaldoon ...

We have Pep Guardiola at the helm ... the best manager ever ... certainly of current times ... he is the one who got Messi started and he is the one Messi wants to ends his career with so has chosen us for the last hurrah ... well, a three year hurrah ...

Messi ... is the best player in the world ... EVER ... to play football ... so this transfer deal isn't going to just go away with ... oh well, he tried to leave, and didn't succeed ... or just stayed on and oh well, we tried, didn't get him so maybe next year on a free, or maybe not as he'd be 34 ...

Messi WILL be playing for Manchester City and in this September itself ... now everyone calm down and just watch this unfold!

Right, see cunts posting shit in other languages only, gonnae fucking stop it!

Translate it, and post it, and you doing it once stops a hundred odd people doing it for themselves, saves hundreds of minutes, clicks, loads of sites, hyperspace, basically saves the fucking world.

Sorry - I know its off topic but I am catching up.....

I keep seeing references to changes in the soccer Saturday line up and that Merson has survived

Who has been dumped? Thompson and Nicholas I am hoping - and of course shocked that it was not Merson
Discussed in detail (at times, *too* much detail) here, mate.

Sorry - I know its off topic but I am catching up.....

I keep seeing references to changes in the soccer Saturday line up and that Merson has survived

Who has been dumped? Thompson and Nicholas I am hoping - and of course shocked that it was not Merson

Matt Le Tissier, Phil Thompson and Charlie Nicholas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.