Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a big difference to how Bayern was to the Barcelona of now. They didn't have a ton of debt.... and they were building a young side. They never got destroyed 8-2.... and they certainly didn't throw a 3 goal lead twice in the Champions League. Our decline has been falling for years. All Bayern needed last season was 1 or 2 players and a good coach. They have that now. Barcelona is so far behind that. We have no money to rebuild. We don't have a young side. We don't have a coach to get us to the top level. And our squad simply isn't good enough..... 1 or 2 players won't be enough.

Why should Messi waste his final years playing in a struggling and a building Barcelona? He may as well play for a midtable team if he wants to struggle. And we won't be able to rebuild properly whilst Messi is here. We simply do not have the money to have a squad to compete at the highest level. It's going to take years for the new board to sort this mess out.

Excellent.

Messi makes no sense for Barca now, he realises it & it saves a lot of money to let him go. Easily the best thing for both sides, to make a clean break & start again.

I have genuinely been resisting the urge to post something like this for a week now and you swoop in and do it better than what I had in mind.

Bastardo.
*bastarda
Good effort. Just changing the end bit, but the chants still your baby;

A little bit of Rodri in my life
A little bit of Foden by my side
A little bit of Kev is all I need
A little bit of Kun is what I see
A little bit of Ederson in the sun
A little bit of Bernie all night long
A little bit of Messi here I am
A little bit of Pep makes me your man

......I’ll get my coat
It's such a versatile song, it can be changed with any name really. To be fair Laporte doesn't fit too well in the metrics but I wanted to put at least one defender lol

Edit: could change it with Ake I guess

I don't have twitter. There are articles too. I still need to exit this browser, go to another etc etc.
If it takes 5 seconds, then whoever is posting takes 5 seconds it saves everyone else taking however many seconds, capish.
You don't need a Twitter account to read a thread BTW. Why would you need to exit a browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.