Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that they have no credible position and they know it, but they are just throwing out distraction stuff until they get the opportunity to talk directly with Messi's dad.

I am expecting them to make some crazy large offer when they meet face to face as a 'last throw of the dice' - that could be their only chance - an offer so big that it (they think) cannot be refused. Then it can be portrayed as a Kaka style change of mind due to the fans.

Of course I might just be letting my imagination run away with me - but it feels the only move that makes sense

Its fk all like Kaka.
Messi said it's not about money
Plus unlike kaka, messi said he want to play for us,

They really are salty...would they write such drivel if he was thinking of signing for the rags/dippers ? would they feck...I mean wtf ? burnley , wycome , sunderland ???? the media are in overdrive with the (past it , not all that BS) they don't get it that if he does sign for us it would mean far more than what he does on the pitch
I think it's a joke...

his last big payday????

I’ve heard some bollocks on here but it seems most of it is actually perpetuated by you... clearly you have no understanding of brands or marketing, so rather than spouting the same narrative about finances, have a day off, you’re making yourself look incredibly dickish!!!

Lineker was a big brand at Barca, most kids had his shin pads of all things, much less at Spurs. Anyone who wants a Messi iconic shirt will still get a Barecelona one, that is the brand.

The deals are all done for next season and fans are mostly locked out, no chance of recouping much, and he could be finished by 2021/22.

Of course it is his last big payday, he is 33 and he will be seeking as much as possible, more than Barca were going to give him. Don't get taken in by the hype like you did for David Haye, look how that turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.