Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw an article stating that he might miss an entire season's worth of football. Imagine if the world let that happen? It would be a fucking travesty!
That was another Barca tantrum suggestion.

Does anybody else think Peps trying to convince Messi to stay?...

Of course, in the longest ever phone call. After chatting about Trump, the virus, the weather, tourists, independence, naturally in the 3rd hour they got around to pep giving his love child a little advice.

Some right drama queens out tonight.

Of course, in the longest ever phone call. After chatting about Trump, the virus, the weather, tourists, independence, naturally in the 3rd hour they got around to pep giving his love child a little advice.

Some right drama queens out tonight.
No wonder extremist political campaigns and conspiracy nuts are on the rise when so many people are so gullible that they believe any old random shite posted on the internet

Maybe @Cellarite can hitch a lift from someone heading out of Barton Aerodrome
I can’t leave the Aerodrome. They’ve tried to collapse my tent and throw me off their land 3 times. I’ve shit on each of the tent pegs so they don’t try that again. I’m here until Lionel arrives and then I’ll abandon the tent where it stands and they can have all my litter as well. Fuckers.

I can’t leave the Aerodrome. They’ve tried to collapse my tent and throw me off their land 3 times. I’ve shit on each of the tent pegs so they don’t try that again. I’m here until Lionel arrives and then I’ll abandon the tent where it stands and they can have all my litter as well. Fuckers.
Glastonbury isn't on this year so fair play for recreating the experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.