Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm - is Nexen not a S Korean company (i.e. nothing to do with AD)? Don't know how much they pay for shirt sleeve sponsorship but it will be a cut above most sponsors as it's on the match shirts. Also now Marathon Bet (E Europe) on the training kit and quite a few other non-AD companies on the sponsor list. the point I'm making is I don't doubt that AD-based companies make up a significant portion of commercial income but 80% seems unlikely now.

You missed "for law professionals only"
Jokes aside, as someone that has often gotten **** about my profession and the insufferable poshness and boring nature of it (which, in all honesty, is fair enough), I do genuinely appreciate @projectriver, @Prestwich_Blue, and a few others that regularly stick their neck out to offer their expertise.

During the CAS appeal I think most blues found their posts informative and insightful. And the financial implications of this transfer (closer to my expertise, so it does interest me, though I have no experience in the commercial side of football) are a relevant and important topic, even if a bit dull at times.

My only goal was to defuse some of the seriousness and tension that was starting to permeate the thread, which often leads to handbags, something I think most of us could do without right now.

Another view on this saga:

I honestly think president Bartomeu fear for his own safety and that's why he's so reluctant to let Messi go. Could you imagine the number of angry Barca-fans who hate his guts, not only for destroying their club but ultimately will be the one responsible for Messi, their greatest ever player, dumping the club after two decades?

This is bigger than we think. For Barca and its fans, it's an absolute catastrophe.
If Messis father addressed the Barca-board and not only Bartomeu, maybe he could swing a few of them to realize Messi is never coming back. They need to realize everything he's done for them and find a friendly exit by honouring his wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.