Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare Bartemeu’s behaviour to how we treated Merlin when he wanted to leave. Speaks volumes.
our whole club and income stream wasnt linked to silva staying though.

barca have completely shafted themselves with their over reliance on Messi. he will bring them down eventually, either leaving or staying, the boy will bring them down.

How can the Puma contract be ripped up because we sign a player?

Total commercial revenue is £227m in YE2019. You say Puma is c£65m leaving £162m. 80% of that is £126m. We know that Etihad is at least £67.5m from CAS and it is probably more with bonuses in 2019. I need to find max £58.5m pa from Etisalat, VisitAD, AD Bank, Nexen and no doubt others in that list. I'm pretty confident it's 80%. I don't know. I never claimed to know. As we all know this whole forum is speculation.
Puma is booked as commercial income. So you don’t strip it out to try and prove a point.
How can the Puma contract be ripped up because we sign a player?
I said re-negotiate based on commercial realities. Stop it with your “ripped up” hyperbole.

tenor.gif

Same happened yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.