Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, where are you from that you feel the need to use a VPN to mask your location?

And why would you use a Liverpool IP to post on a Manchester City forum as a Barcelona fan?

I can only admire this new butch 'you'.

To go full mod, you need to ruin everyones fun by moving their posts from one thread to another

Either Messi extends with Barca with a new contract ... or he leaves now with some sort of payment either by himself as buying out his contract or City buying him so basically € to Barca of some kind ... this third option of just playing out the last year "wastes" money on club's part on his salary and no sale income at the end of it ... and "wastes" Messi's another year there with him being 34 next year is not gonna sound any better than 33 ... and "wastes" our time as well, and him to City might never happen ... At 33 signing off he might still see out another 3 good years ...

So I am not sure who does this third option suit ... thus I think it's least possible.

So, where are you from that you feel the need to use a VPN to mask your location?

And why would you use a Liverpool IP to post on a Manchester City forum as a Barcelona fan?

The biggest question is.... why are you checking IP addresses from a stranger? I'm just using a random VPN. I clearly mask it because of this reason.

As I said, if you check my previous post history, you will see that I'm actually behind Messi going to Man City. I haven't been aggressive, rude, or even trolled at this point.

But we're getting off-topic here. Get back to Messi. ;)

Leo needs to tell his old man ...
“I’m a freee to do whatever I..whatever I choose, and I’ll join the blues if I want

Either Messi extends with Barca with a new contract ... or he leaves now with some sort of payment either by himself as buying out his contract or City buying him so basically € to Barca of some kind ... this third option of just playing out the last year "wastes" money on club's part on his salary and no sale income at the end of it ... and "wastes" Messi's another year there with him being 34 next year is not gonna sound any better than 33 ... and "wastes" our time as well, and him to City might never happen ... At 33 signing off he might still see out another 3 good years ...

So I am not sure who does this third option suit ... thus I think it's least possible.
The third option suits Bartomeu if he can't get the first option (Messi renewing).

Bartomeu is a politician. The worst thing for him is being labeled as the president who has sold Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.