Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona have supposedly agreed terms with Memphis Depay., ahead of a €40m move. Make of that what you will.

i have feel messi will finish the contract in 2021.

and will try keep suarez with him for one year.

Sky bet has him staying at Barca at 2/7 or they think there is a 77% chance he will stay,
they have him joining us at 5/2 or 28.6% chance of joining us, so don't think the odds are that bad, but a few big bets can change that
Or you get cute and back each option odds against, then barring a move to somewhere other than city you make money.
Did have a silly fiver at 50-1 on him joining any MLS club, just in case he ends up there before being loaned out.

Out of interest, how many on here that would be delighted if he came would be as delighted if it's announced in January he's coming on a Bosman in 2021?

Same levels of excitement or lowered? Or no interest at all if he's a year older?

If I was in charge at Etihad I’d have the City branded plane land at Barcelona today for the shits and giggles, purely to see the meltdown it’d cause but also the exposure of both brands it’d get... Free advertising on every major network. Get it done City if you are reading.

Think a few ( myself included) are looking at the fantasy rather than the reality now with this. I just can’t see this happening with all the complications surrounding the situation when, potentially, we can have him free of charge, next year, should we wish and he agree. Hope I’m monumentally wrong, but reckon there’s zero chance of it happening this window.

So I’m gonna go out o a limb at this point and say I think Messi is staying at Barcelona. The clause in his contract that indicates June 10th appears to be the only truth thus far.

but did anybody stop to think that on June 10th city were banned from the Champions league, and only 4 days after City win their case, Messi sends the fax to Barcelona with the intent to leave. interesting .

You said over the last couple of days that you didn't think Messi would play for Barcelona again so if he is staying that would pretty poor business on Barcelona's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.