Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? This is fuck all like the Kaka transfer. We've moved on a tad as a club since those days.

Kaka never wanted to come and Milan never wanted to sell. We didn't have the same lure back then and offered both large amounts of money that turned their heads temporarily, but ultimately he decided to stay.

Messi wants to come, but the clause in his contract is under dispute. He isn't for sale and Barca are adamant they won't let him go. If he doesn't come, it's disappointing but City have no control over this. We're an incredibly well run club and seeing the state of Barca and other clubs, we're very lucky with who we have in charge.

Reports flying around he's staying and extending his contract.

If that does happen, I don't want him here. Basically used us to get a stronger hold at Barcelona and a new contract. Atleast we should know one way or another what the outcome is.

Reports flying around he's staying and extending his contract.

If that does happen, I don't want him here. Basically used us to get a stronger hold at Barcelona and a new contract. Atleast we should know one way or another what the outcome is.

You're such a flapper!

And if that is the case, don't worry because we don't have a say in the matter.

You're such a flapper!

And if that is the case, don't worry because we don't have a say in the matter.
How am I flapping? It doesn't matter to me whether he comes or not - we are in good hands regardless.

I'm just happy it is coming to a nearer conclusion and we can move on whichever way that will be.
A flapper would be someone that worries or is angry. I'm calm about all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.