Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant leave for free unless June 10/end of season clause is exercised..however here the 700m does not exist so he will go much cheaper (around 100m max) imo...
Jorge Messi is saying that the free exit clause is still in Messi's contract and is active.

Messi can leave for Free but Barcelona will sue us and Messi. They will proably lose on Court but Messi Reputation will be hit

Messi can leave for Free but Barcelona will sue us and Messi. They will proably lose on Court but Messi Reputation will be hit

What? We have nothing do to with this.
It’s clear City are not engaging in this battle. I’m pretty sure they can sue us just because Messi want to join City ;)

I thought the kids were back at school, ffs

word to those who become precious and feel attacked for a different opinion... it’s not the difference that’s the problem, it’s the insistent 100 plus posts beating the same drum, politely fuck off, getting on my tits...

reality check, this isn’t the real world, it’s an Internet forum where it provides escapism for a majority, the ability to dream if you will, leave the Freddie Kruger shit where it belongs and let some gain a bit of positive energy ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.