Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the kids were back at school, ffs

word to those who become precious and feel attacked for a different opinion... it’s not the difference that’s the problem, it’s the insistent 100 plus posts beating the same drum, politely fuck off, getting on my tits...

reality check, this isn’t the real world, it’s an Internet forum where it provides escapism for a majority, the ability to dream if you will
I wish I was a lumberjack

Please please please take them to court. These greedy execs need a legal spanking or a punch in the face.

The only way I can see the staying for a year is it just being used as a bluff, you'd think Barca would rather cash in now than lose him for free after having to pay him a load of money to stay

We've dodged a right bullet here lads n lasses.

Now let's get a CB and a young striker sorted and it's been a good window.

Let some other club have the drama next season. If not this summer then we need to publicly distance ourselves from this whole charade permanently and let some Chinese club pay him 2m a week.
I wish you`d just fuck right off with your constant wumming !!!

Sky sports NEVER said Messi has decided to stay. Not that Sky sports news have a fucking clue, but all that happened was Gary Cotterill saying that the Messi statement was “a declaration of war” and as he was talking he said he was passed a message from the Argentine Press (presumably TYC) and he said these guys have been pretty accurate since the start of this saga and they’re saying that Messi has reluctantly decided to stay, but he stressed its was unconfirmed reports.

Imagine the sequence of events it would take for the TyC story to be true.

Messi and his dad spend 3 days in 4, 5, 6+ hour long meetings with his lawyers, prepare a legal statement saying La Liga's statement is bollocks and that Messi can clearly leave for free at 1.30pm

Then at 2pm La Liga reply saying "you're wrong".

And then at 2.05pm The Messi's have decided that's it, the end of the line, they have to stay, La Liga's 2 sentence statement has definitively ended their attempt to move. On top of that, the decision has been leaked to a TyC journalist.

2280+ pages and another thread along with it. What a collosal waste of time. Messi threw all his toys out of the pram, made a huge fuss, shat his crib and now he's staying. What a joke. Makes him look like a fool. I do not want a player who is capable of this amount of utter farce. I want player who put their efforts in on the training ground and the pitch... not players who think they are bigger than the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.