Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A moment of silence for all the fake City fan wums who were actually undercover from RedCafé who were gullible and stupid enough to think there was any chance Messi was staying at Barcelona. How wrong they were.

He has disgraced barcelona far more by doing this, than if he'd taken them to court. Spineless from him, embarrassing for them. He has turned Barcelona into a total fucking joke, with that statement. Love ir no love, he has fucked them, and himself bigtime

It is called doing the copacabanana - South American star player pretends he is signing for City to get a better deal somewhere else. There is a pitfall as Robinho found out when his bluff was called by Real M and he was forced to sign for us- but Sanchez did it twice and Kaka used us to get his Madrid move. Said this days ago, and also that it would be a toxic signing if it did happen as the money is stupid and it would disrupt the whole squad.

Relieved now.

not sure what more he can do. he's gone on strike, tried to terminate his contract, flown his agent over for talks. the only option he has left is the nuclear option - court. Which you can't expect him to do.

Maybe, but you also could expect him to do it if he for sure thought he'd win. That he won't tells me he doesn't think he will. It also tells me that the "I really, really want to leave" line might not be 100% genuine. Seems like maybe a ploy we've seen before, just at higher stakes.

His silence on all this was deafening and spoke volumes. The EXACT reason I said the other day, give his a deadline and leave him to it and push ahead with other priorities. I really do not like him on a human level. Another YaYa. Move on City and don't ever give him the time of day again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.