Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After much consideration, I still don't understand why they decided to release the letter when they did, especially if they had recorded the "I'm staying" video the day before.
It really didn't save Messi any face, it didn't achieve anything so why do it?

Because it’s part of the ploy to get him out of there imo. Have you watched the interview? That is not a happy man, that is not a man who wants to be there. Apparently the Barca fans are sad that he didn’t get his wish to leave (yet)! Like someone else said, Barto is said to be in for a huge financial loss Should he lose the election (he’s never been more unpopular in Barca). There’s a niggling feeling that there’s still a last chapter to play out where we pay a fee, Messi gets his much wanted move, Barto loses his Presidency and the Messi money starts the rebuild for the newly elected President.

I cant help think that his familly being reluctant to move has had a bigger influence in this than is being portrayed. After all his family probably speak little if any English and for his kids Barca is home and for his mrs too. For them life in Barca is probably good and its a very nice climate.

Why would they want to uproot and come to a cold wet dark country where they dont speak the language, after all they dont need the money do they?

If,and a very big fking IF,
His family wouldn't want to uproot even tho his employer's just fking shafted him,
While am not saying he probably the brightest fellow,
But I would guarantee he spoke with his family about the move & I would also say they've spoke with Kun,& maybe others,
I also doubt his father is the brightest at business,why because your son the greatest to ever grace the game,
So only negotiations with the same club through his career must be the easiest paychecks he could earn,
As for his lawyers did he appoint them seeing he,s the agent,
His father should off been asking questions as to when the season ends/ extended, regarding the clause with the pandemic,
That's what he & his briefs get their wedge for.

Having watched the Messi interview, the clear message is that Bartomeu lied, that he betrayed the trust Messi had in him and went back on his word.

That must have immediate political ramifications at Board level.

This is not the end of this story. We might yet see Messi in a City shirt.
Agree with this 100%

Messi will flounce about at Barca for a week or three then someone will give him a pile of his favourite thing Money, and it will be all happy in the Barca garden again, Jorge gets his cut the brother Messi gets his cut and the Gravy train that is Lionel, has been guided over the tricky broken rail in the track. I am not convinced that Jorge has Lionel's best interest at heart. I think old Jorge has deals in place at Barca that help him to convince Lionel that Barca is where he should be .

Imo, it is over for this summer.

This single message from their official Twitter account says it all.

This is Bartomeu and his board celebrating their victory over Messi will to leave.

They have removed all his harsh comment and only kept the good parts for them. They have not even fined him. They are relieved now and can bury their heads in the sand.

Will prolly sign his pre contract in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.