Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are almost no big moves in this market.

I think buying clubs (bar a full of cash Chelsea) are waiting the end of the market to pick up their targets at a bargain. There will be a lot of moves in last weeks with that domino effect.

Being reported that u r looking to get koulibaly. Heard anything on that front?

Barca have got over 20 thousand signatures on the vote of no confidence so Bart looks on his way out.

A lot of Barca fans online getting very excited and sayings it’s a miracle. I get that the guy is a shocking president and they want him out but he was going in March anyway so they have got rid of him a few months earlier?
Does it really change much? They still have no money, still have an aging squad and still can’t sign anyone with out selling first.

I’m glad he’s been booted out but I don’t get the fuss from Barca fans? What does this mean moving forward for the club? Anyone care to explain?

Barca have got over 20 thousand signatures on the vote of no confidence so Bart looks on his way out.

A lot of Barca fans online getting very excited and sayings it’s a miracle. I get that the guy is a shocking president and they want him out but he was going in March anyway so they have got rid of him a few months earlier?
Does it really change much? They still have no money, still have an aging squad and still can’t sign anyone with out selling first.

I’m glad he’s been booted out but I don’t get the fuss from Barca fans? What does this mean moving forward for the club? Anyone care to explain?

If their new Presdient is interested in raising instant cash by selling Messi in this Transfer window

If their new Presdient is interested in raising instant cash by selling Messi in this Transfer window

From my understanding the new president won’t be in place during the window. They still have to verify the votes then perform another vote which needs 2/3rds of the members to vote Bart out. So he could still be in place till November.

I always thought we would go back in with a bid for Messi but doubting it more with every passing day, to get the deal done would take more than a last minute bid, you’d need weeks!

From my understanding the new president won’t be in place during the window. They still have to verify the votes then perform another vote which needs 2/3rds of the members to vote Bart out. So he could still be in place till November.

I always thought we would go back in with a bid for Messi but doubting it more with every passing day, to get the deal done would take more than a last minute bid, you’d need weeks!

Barcelona are financially fucked and their new President has a job in sorting that out

Last edited:
They have to raise cash from somewhere or someone
I wonder where that money will come from???

Quique Setien has made a public announcement that despite Barcelona announcing he and his staff were fired over a month ago, they only received official notification from the club yesterday, and that the club is trying to not pay them any kind of severance. Also Barcelona are saying they won't get severance because they will be given different jobs at Barcelona in the future.

So now they're getting hit with essentially a constructive dismissal lawsuit, which you'd imagine will be a home run given Barcelona's literally public announcement that he was fired.

It all boils down to them having no money. They can't pay off Vidal to make him leave, nor Suarez, nor Setien and they've asked messi for a pay cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.