Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi is not declining. He is playing with a shit squad. Watch the games!

In my opinion Messi coming would boost our revenues over the next 3 years but reduce our chances of winning the league.

I feel there is an unhealthy obsession within the club to get him that will viewed in years to come as a fuck up.

Why would it reduce our chances of winning the league?

I just don't see how a 34 year old Messi will improve us over the next 3 years as much as a Haaland would.

I think the whole thing is a huge vanity project, the thought of him playing for us is amazing but I suspect the reality would be something much less.

I just don't see how a 34 year old Messi will improve us over the next 3 years as much as a Haaland would.

I think the whole thing is a huge vanity project, the thought of him playing for us is amazing but I suspect the reality would be something much less.
I take it you’ve seen the amount of clear cut chances we’ve missed over the last 18 months?

But you do realise Messi is a free transfer, he would make us more money than he would take and would help us in attracting signings like Haaland? If he is as bad as you say he is, he will be on our bench, if he is good he will start.

Question.

Do you think Messi would have scored some of those goal chances we have squandered this season?

Do you think Messi alongside KDB will create more clear cut chances than we are making this season?

If the answer to those 2 questions is yes, then you know we need to sign Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.