Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Super League cash influx for Barca now presumably means a great deal of, if not all, their debt has been wiped. They can afford to give Messi a respectable (vs what he’s on) contract.

Add to that; he wanted to leave because they couldn’t compete in the CL anymore. That’s no longer a problem either. They’re challenging in Spain with La Liga and just won a cup too.

As much as it pains me to say, the likelihood of him staying there was high anyway but now become definite IMO.

Obviously transfers do suddenly feel redundant after last night, though. Presuming I'm not alone in that.

The Super League cash influx for Barca now presumably means a great deal of, if not all, their debt has been wiped. They can afford to give Messi a respectable (vs what he’s on) contract.

Add to that; he wanted to leave because they couldn’t compete in the CL anymore. That’s no longer a problem either. They’re challenging in Spain with La Liga and just won a cup too.

As much as it pains me to say, the likelihood of him staying there was high anyway but now become definite IMO.

Obviously transfers do suddenly feel redundant after last night, though. Presuming I'm not alone in that.

Pretty much

If he stays, then he won’t be able to play on the World Cup and his national team anymore...
Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.