Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trapped there but with Sergio probably joining Barca he will stay. We had our chance last season but he was forced to stay.
Trapped is extreme, he and Barca have been magnificent together, sad end but my word they both have made incredible memories.

No surprise. If Bartomeu would still be there, he might have left but old friend Laporta talked him into renewing.

I just hope he wins total of zero trophies with Barca next two years and they fail to get out of CL group stage. That will teach him a lesson haha.

We wasted quite some time last season on putting a deal together for him, that time (and money) now can be spent on finding the next stars who will make City stronger for the future not just for the the next season.

Operation Mbappe has to start.

As tolmee said we are dealing messi separately. We probably are after kane and greelish. If messi decides to come then messi is added as well.
What a time to be alive as a man city fan.

As tolmee said we are dealing messi separately. We probably are after kane and greelish. If messi decides to come then messi is added as well.
What a time to be alive as a man city fan.
I hate to be the one to break it to you but Messi seems to be staying put

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.