Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if messi wants to come to city it seems guardiola, tixi, soriano will continue persuading him to stay at barcelona.
Thats a pity.
Yep now with rumours of laporta calling pep after final on Sunday and us letting aguero walk for free to Barca I’m wondering if this is all a plan by pep to make sure he has the best players at Barca when he returns next season. Worrying.

(I’m joking)

Yep now with rumours of laporta calling pep after final on Sunday and us letting aguero walk for free to Barca I’m wondering if this is all a plan by pep to make sure he has the best players at Barca when he returns next season. Worrying.

(I’m joking)

I can't see Pep leaving Juve this soon.

Lets pretend there was a chance of Uefa following through on their threat to ban the three superleague clubs. When would they need to do this by?

The draw for the preliminary rounds is made 8th June, then qualifying games themselves played on 22nd. Surely, the teams participating would need to be known by this point at the latest?

Or can they go ahead with qualifying right up until the competiton proper when the top teams come in, and if they were say hypothetically banned, replace them with either next best placed teams feom their leagues, or would it be best placed qualifying teams from all leagues?

Not that I think for one second it would happen, just really looking at a hypothetical timeline.

(I’m joking)

Not sure if serious or just a brain injury?

No chance pep is going back to Barca.

He is only a chequebook manager and it appears Barca have bounced their last 1;)

The conviction of his statements regarding a return to Barca suggest he does not want to manger the club again. Unless he has a change of heart and is emotionally driven to help the club that established and gave him his chance?

Peps an emotional person so who can really predict? Can’t see it happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.