Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Something big really has been kicking off these last few days. Have friends at CFG who state the club has done its business. That's a very bold statement and one which excites and worries me in equal measure." TH Friday 12.20pm

Wimbledon?
Vinny Jones to shore up the defence and Fashanu up front to replace Sergio.

We will win the lot next season.

Also said I bet Madrid and Barcelona be happy to take 100m of Man City for a player of them and why if owners want to invest they should!!

Well in Pep, i wish he was a bit more blunt and told everybody "fcuk off with the Barcelona questions, you cunts, i coach at City" but well in nonetheless

I must have missed that. I didn't think we'd said anything publicly?
You've got me thinking now. It may have been a report or it may have been what I've "been led to believe" but I have the idea from somewhere that City were not going to become embroiled in trying to persuade Messi to leave or in an auction to buy him but if he wanted to leave Barca "he knows where we are". It seems however that we have made him an offer which still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.