Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi does things no other player can do. Thats why he gets money no other player should get near. End of story.

I'd take him for 2 seasons in a heartbeat. Even at crazy wages. The confidence and arrogance he'd bring to the rest of the squad could also be transformative.

Just imagine what you'd get from training with him...suddenly players who have plodded through training are bringing their A game week in week out.

It would be no more than a media circus. Rolled out like a freak show every week regardless of form, fitness etc.
He's far bigger than FC Barcelona, and he'd quickly become bigger than whatever club he may sign for.
I can't imagine any players being happy seeing him getting double or triple their wages for the same job. It's a ridiculous situation.
I genuinely hope he doesn't come to City, it would only end in tears.
I don’t mind tears when lifting hardwares ;)

I wonder if he cones are we ready for the circus that follows, if you think we get shit in the media now it will be on a whole new level, however the worlds press will lap it up and to see the others in the premier league crumble will be fantastic. Other clubs will thank us as I guarantee a full house at any ground we play at if he’s in our squad. In fact the premier league should give us a huge bonus if he does come.

Yeah,just never known Pep to get involved in the way he has,seems strange.

Pep loves a pop at Tebas.

The guy is probably bored. Tolmie not posting that many videos, everything quiet, graelish not playing that much for england, kdb out of the tournament, maybe he just has nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.