Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what ever way you look at it, this looks a terrible financial deal for Barcelona and Messi. akin to Thaksin selling future season ticket revenues which in the end brought us close to going bust. Barca praying for financial upturn. crazy.

Messi re-signing or moving is a bit of a side story for me now.

The story has become the financial collapse of Barca of which Messi is a part in the story.

Ive changed my mind over and over whether he will stay or go (let alone where he will go)

Now it appears he wants to stay and is prepared to half his wages. That does surprise me but good on him if true.

Now the question is…under what circumstances is it allowed?

The much bigger question is how are Barca getting out of this mess with masses of short term debts payable some to other clubs. That’s a big no-no with FIFA let alone UEFA.

Still an interesting thread I think.

what ever way you look at it, this looks a terrible financial deal for Barcelona and Messi. akin to Thaksin selling future season ticket revenues which in the end brought us close to going bust. Barca praying for financial upturn. crazy.
He is now bigger than the club, whenever that happens it's over for all concerned.

Messi re-signing or moving is a bit of a side story for me now.

The story has become the financial collapse of Barca of which Messi is a part in the story.

Ive changed my mind over and over whether he will stay or go (let alone where he will go)

Now it appears he wants to stay and is prepared to half his wages. That does surprise me but good on him if true.

Now the question is…under what circumstances is it allowed?

The much bigger question is how are Barca getting out of this mess with masses of short term debts payable some to other clubs. That’s a big no-no with FIFA let alone UEFA.

Still an interesting thread I think.
5 years on 1/2 money, is more than the 2 years he and Barca would have normally agreed to at full wages.

There is no way that little fella will be playing for Barca in 5 years, it's just a nice way of keeping him and he keeping parity on his wage.

5 years on 1/2 money, is more than the 2 years he and Barca would have normally agreed to at full wages.

There is no way that little fella will be playing for Barca in 5 years, it's just a nice way of keeping him and he keeping parity on his wage.
He's only reducing 21/22 then his rate goes up apparently. It's a short fix to enable Barca to recover economically

Messi just signed up for another 5 years on easy street. Gone down in my estimation as hes never tested himself elsewhere like the prancing prick has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.