Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the situation hasnt changed much per se:

"The announcement is dependent on player departures that will allow Barca to fund the Argentina captain's wages."

although again i think barca is getting that sorted out with the Griezmann-Saul swap, but surely theres got to be more depatures than just him, i know he's on a lot of money but theres still lots to get off the wage bill to incorporate messis wages into it
Has Griezmann agreed to move?

the situation hasnt changed much per se:

"The announcement is dependent on player departures that will allow Barca to fund the Argentina captain's wages."

although again i think barca is getting that sorted out with the Griezmann-Saul swap, but surely theres got to be more depatures than just him, i know he's on a lot of money but theres still lots to get off the wage bill to incorporate messis wages into it
apparently, messi and griezmann together are over 50% over barca's wages?

The price of football reported this

Barca asked the Spanish FA if they could offer Messi a 2 year contract worth x amounts but put it through the books as a 5 year deal ie pay a 2 year contract over 5 years so they don’t fail the 70% wages to turnover rule!

Barca asked the Spanish FA if they could offer Messi a 2 year contract worth x amounts but put it through the books as a 5 year deal ie pay a 2 year contract over 5 years so they don’t fail the 70% wages to turnover rule!
If that's true they should be nailed to the cross.

if this is true then manchester city should fuck any FFP rules in place and sign kane haaland and anybody else we fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.