Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how Griezmann goes back to AM myself, he's still got 3 years of a ridiculous contract left and I can't see him just giving up all of that money. In the present circumstances surely AM couldn't afford to make up the shortfall?
I'm struggling with this also. He's on 800k a week. Doubt AM would be able to go over 200k because they have to stick to this wage cap also. I also doubt they'll give any money to Barcelona on top of the player they are swapping.
Any deal has to massively favour AM because they aren't the desperate ones in this

Now he has bottled it and done what we thought he would do all along we should redirect the funds to strengthen where we need to and stay ahead of the pack. Unfortunately however we will sit on our hands as we have no appetite to do so and have no skills in getting deals over the line.
Cmon man... Sterling KDB, sane, Dias etc.. We club has done quite well tbh, and we haven't spent jizzilions like utd on deadwood. I quite like City's approach to purchases.

It has been fun reading this thread. All the ffs it's Messi. Must have been all those who believed in Father Xmas until after puberty. It really was
never happening, and thank God it didn't.
Back to the serious business of recruiting young improving talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.